Tuesday, May 16, 2006

You Too...

Many of you may have heard of a comedian named Brian Regan. Truly one of the funniest guys on the proverbial circuit. He is clean... and hilarious. I like to describe him as being a mix between Jim Carrey and Jerry Seinfeld... he is physically funny like Carrey but has the observational humor of Seinfeld. Those of you who know Brian's work will appreciate this story...

So anyway... yesterday I had to rent a car (story for that will follow in another blog post). Well, as it turns out, the guy who helped me rent said car was celebrating his birthday yesterday. So as I was leaving, I thanked him and said, "... happy birthday." To which he responded, "You too...."

"I don't know how to use the 'you too.'"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"wanna go halves on a pie?"

Laurie said...

"When I walked on the moon..."

I'm so glad you had a Brian Regan moment...that is hilarious!

The Traveler said...

Take luck. Take care of the luck that you may have if you have any of it. Take it. Care for it.

Anonymous said...

say eight, say eight!!

Sarah said...

You're breakin some new ground there, Copernicus.

palomita said...

"I before E...um...ALWAYS."

Me said...

"What is the girth sir?"
"um. . . 20"
"20 what?"
"Girth units?"