Friday, May 05, 2006

When Context Doesn't Help....

The townhome complex I live in recently installed new mail boxes - with new locks... which require new keys.

Well, apparently we received a note on our door informing us of this news. I did not see the note, but my roommates told me it said something to the effect of the following:

"Please come by the front office to pick up your new mail box keys. Our office hours are from 8:00am to 5:00pm. If you cannot come during these hours, we can mail you your new keys."

Seriously?

5 comments:

Dustin said...

What's sad is that I would be that guy that would say, "I'll just wait till they mail them to me."

Todd Richards said...

And then, praytell, how in the WORLD would you get the keys?!?!?!?

Erin said...

That's why Dustin has Megan....

Dustin said...

exactly, I have a megan.....

Jenny Ortis said...

Hysterical...