Monday, May 08, 2006

Feel Good Song #1

The Cheers Theme Song

Making your way in the world today
Takes everything you've got;
Taking a break from all your worries
Sure would help a lot.
Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go
Where everybody knows your name,
And they're always glad you came;
You want to be where you can see,
Our troubles are all the same;
You want to be where everybody knows your name.

(for those who know the full song... I have only included the first verse for two reasons: 1. it is the one everone knows 2. the other verses don't make me feel so good)

3 comments:

Shanna said...

Dr. Feelgood called. He says you have committed Motley Crue blasphemy!

Jessica said...

Todd... I actually never knew the rest of this. The gang at Cheers will never be the same to me. :)

Dustin said...

I hate it when Mr. Coffee doesn't work!

Classic post Todd, rack him!