Thursday, August 07, 2008

Are you kidding me?

Whatever your view is of Joel Osteen and his ministry at Lakewood Church, this situation will likely strike a nerve with you.

Granted, I was not on the plane. Granted, I have never met either of the parties involved. But this is such a clear case of gold digging, in my humble opinion.

This is the part the really dumbfounds me:

According to court documents, Brown claims that she suffers from anxiety and hemorrhoids because of the incident involving Victoria Osteen and said her faith was affected.

I mean if your faith is affected by the actions of a Pastor's wife, your heart may be the rocky or thorny soil discussed here.

I am just befuddled by the whole scenario... and the fact that it is Headline News material. And yes, I just wanted to use the word befuddled.

2 comments:

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

this is also the second time she's tried to sue someone for assault at the airport and she's asking for a tenth of the olsteen estate. Just for allegedly being elbowed.

AyDubb said...

This woman is claiming that shoving led to a case of 'rhoids? Riiiight.