Monday, April 24, 2006

Life - Meant to be Enjoyed

Following the example of Troy and Laurie, I thought I would list a few things that I have enjoyed in the past week (in no particular order).

1. The Astros
2. Chuy's Burritos
3. Celebrating a good friend's birthday
4. Four-day work-weeks
5. Standing as best man in the wedding of a good friend
6. Giving a toast at the wedding of that good friend
6. Pop Rocks
7. Texas Hold 'em
8. Shiner Hefeweizen
9. Texadelphia
10. Anchorman
11. Learning lessons about myself in everyday experiences
12. Experiencing God's grace as He points out my shortcomings
13. Seeing a good friend who lives out of the country
14. iTunes
15. Hearing stories about little children's perception of life
16. Late night trip to Wal-Mart
17. Encouraging words from friends
18. Laughing about funny and somewhat disturbing blog entries
19. Learning to trust the Lord
20. Seeing God's faithfulness in the live of others

All of these items have a story that could be its own blog entry (6, 7, 8, 10, and 16 are all one story, really)... but I will choose to leave them as one sentence summaries for now.

So maybe not my best blog entry... but it is an entry nonetheless. I fear that I am quicly losing my readers because my blog has become a blahg. I will try to do better in the future... thank you for your continued support. Carry on

8 comments:

palomita said...

Great list, Todd. Especially #13.

knelson said...

I am interested in more about #8.

Todd Richards said...

I bet you are, Miss Kathy... I bet you are. Don't worry, all things in moderation... :-)

Stacy said...

i'm so far out of the loop, i don't even know what #8 is...good to know that peer pressure works in getting some people to update. with our friend, mandy g, not so much.

Ryan said...

Todd, if I had a list like this, I would add your birthday phone call to me on Sunday. I enjoyed it.

Megan said...

Todd, I too have enjoyed Pop Rocks in recent past(our mission trip to San Antonio). I was disappointed they no longer come with the little foot sucker that you dip in them - that was Pop Rocks, right?

Laurie said...

I like #3. :)

Mandy said...

Wasn't that Fun Dip, Megan?